|“||The improved zoom of this carbine lets you see any opponent within 2 km that will be sizzled with a blue beam right after you press the fire button.||”|
—Weapon’s description in the Gallery
The weapon is a fusion of futuristic and wild west themes. It shoots a light blue laser beam with the Wall Break trait. It does a somewhat low amount of damage for a Sniper, good fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility. It is 3-4 shot kill when maxed out.
It appears to be a wild west-themed sniper with a glowing blue energy rod in the middle. It has wooden grips, and some gold trim on the butt of the rifle, a mounted glowing light-blue lens scope, and barrel.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It does not receive a delay if those weapons were shot, then switched to this weapon.
It is often used in no-armor private free-for-all matches, since with modules and additional gear, it can one shot people.
- You can try hitting people through the wall, but it will take more shots to do so.
- The capacity is quite high, so you don't have to reload often.
- Switch to a 85 mobility weapon as the mobility on this weapon isn't the best.
- Use this in any range. But use the scope for long range.
- Target weakened enemies for easy kills.
- You can use this for Three Category Spam as this has no delay.
- Pair this with a weapon with the Slows Down Target, for easy aim with this weapon afterwards.
- This weapon has a fast reload speed and high rate of fire, so this might be useful when taking out multiple targets.
- Try attacking the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with a 85 or above mobility weapon.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
- Out snipe the user with a one-shot sniper.
- Area damage weapons can easily mess up the user's aim.
Bring a high damage primary, preferably a shotgun for close-range with you.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned in Super Lottery along with many others to celebrate the game's 8th Anniversary.
- It's damage was increased by 23%
- This weapon was added for the 15.5.0 Wild West Season Battle Pass. It is part of no event set.
- The reload sounds similar to the Anti-Hero Rifle's delay sound (while attempting category spam).
- Despite being Mythical, it does less damage than other snipers compared to a Legendary weapon and an Epic weapon and it does the same damage as the Laser Cycler, so this and Laser Cycler, they both need level 8 modules to make this a 1 shot kill to no armor.
- This weapon and the Snow Blaster have a similar shooting sound.