|“||The improved zoom of this carbine lets you see any opponent within 2 km that will be sizzled with a blue beam right after you press the fire button.||”|
—Weapon’s description in the Gallery
The Laser Carbine is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is a futuristic/western themed sniper that shoots a light blue laser beam with a wall break. It has good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity and low mobility. It is 2-3 shots maxed out.
It appears to be a western-themed sniper with a glowing blue energy rod in the middle.
This weapon shoots a light blue laser beam that can go through walls. Moreover, this weapon possesses an optic sight, which allows it to take out players in long range.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It does not receive a delay if those weapons were shot, then switched to this weapon.
- You can try hitting people through the wall, but it will take more shots to do so.
- The capacity is quite high, so you don't have to reload often.
- Switch to a 85 mobility weapon as the mobility on this weapon isn't the best.
- Use this in any range. But use the scope for long range.
- Target weakened enemies for faster kills.
- You can use this for 3 cat spam as this has no delay.
- Pair this with a slowing weapon, for easy aim with this weapon afterwards.
- This weapon has a fast reload speed and high rate of fire, so this might be useful when taking out multiple targets.
- Try attacking the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with a 85 mobility weapon.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
- Outsnipe the user with a one shot sniper.
- Area damage weapons can easily mess up the user's aim.
Bring a high damage primary, preferably a shotgun for close-range with you.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was added for the 15.5.0 Wild West update battle pass. It is part of no event set.
- It appears to be a weapon that's wild west themed and future themed a the same time.
- The reload sounds similar to the Anti-Hero Rifle's delay sound (while attempting category spam)
- It's name is potentially a reference to the game Doom 64 on the Nintendo 64 released on April 4th 1997, And the Unmaker, With the file name for the Unmaker being Laser Carbine