|“||An interesting fact: the ammo for this weapon is discs. Cuballica and OC/OC in particular.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a futuristic purple gun that fires piercing laserdiscs. It inflicts average damage, has a good rate of fire, decent capacity, and average mobility.
It appears to be a two-handed grip gun like the Automatic Peacemaker, or the Laser Minigun. It is purple all over with a disc that is uncharged. It is also similar to the Razor Thrower, as their bullets fire discs, but in this case, fires laserdiscs.
This weapon fires orange discs with slow bullet travel time. These discs can pierce through players and have small area damage.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of discs from the bottom and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- The Laser Disc Thrower fires fast discs that are made of fiery laserdiscs and are perfect for a moderate range weapon. Try to spray the discs on the target in a circle so that when they try to dodge, they might get hit by the discs.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and there's a lesser chance for your target to evade the projectile,
- If you have high/double jump boots, you can easily jump over them with ease to dodge them. If they are really close to you, try to use a melee weapon with good mobility to run behind them so they can miss.
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
Combine the weapon with a weapon with good mobility to stay nimble while moving around the map and a long-range weapon to easily deal with some snipers.
- This is possibly a derivative of the Razor Thrower.
- The discs of this gun are laser light discs, which can penetrate through more than one entity, but it cannot pass through walls.
- Enemies killed by the Laser Disc Thrower suffer a distinctive death by vaporization, wherein they are frozen in place and disintegrate into yellow-orange particles.
- However this was updated during an update that adds new death effects. The killed player will now float backwards while vaporizing.
- It is a mere counterpart to the Shuriken Thrower because of their similarities, with them being different because one has piercing shots and one has a scope.
- The size of the laserdiscs was nerfed and made smaller in an unknown update.
- The gallery description is a reference to MTV’S Beavis and Butt-Head.