|“||A must-have for the cowboys of the future. It has 10 bullets in the cylinder and its shots bring inevitable death to the enemy folk. The body of it is quite hard, so you can even go melee with this revo.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Laser Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 Wild West update.
It is a futuristic revolver that shoots light blue laser beams. It possesses high efficiency, a high fire rate for a weapon with the single-shot attribute, a quite low capacity for its fire rate, and high mobility.
It is a reskin of the Executioner.
It has a black grip, with a silver frame, a purple cylinder, a black ejection rod, and a black/purple/silver/red barrel with a black iron sight.
The weapon fires light blue lasers, which can pierce through walls. These lasers have instant bullet travel time and can pierce through players.
When reloading, the player opens the cylinder, takes out the bullets, puts new bullets and closes the cylinder.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Laser Revolver will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Due to the moderate spread, use this weapon at close-medium range.
- A player can blind-fire behind objects as its fire rate is high enough, however, this should only be used at close range
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the slow fire rate as an advantage and strafe around users while attacking.
Equip an Area Damage weapon just in case enemy players get too close to you.
- Initial release.
- The weapon is given a combat level of 11.
- Its initial Efficiency was changed to 14.
- Damage increased by 27%.
- It received a skin.
- It is based on the Colt Single Action Army, also known by the nickname, the Peacemaker.
- It is the third Backup weapon to feature the Wall-Break ability, the others being the Exterminator and the Thunderer.
- It is also the third laser-firing revolver introduced in the game.