|“||You thought the earphone cables becoming an untangible mess? Well, now you see how wrong you were.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Laser Rings is a Special weapon added in the 15.5.0 update.
It is a pair of human-sized orange rings that emit an energetic area of effect that has better damage when more charged. With good when charged to the max, moderate rate of fire, and low mobility, some would say this is like a slow-firing yet more powerful version of the Storm Hammer.
It seems to be two sci-fi styled rings with an industrial orange, teal, and grey color scheme that hover around the player. the joysticks and inner support are grey, brown, and have orange-ish and blue details. Despite it being named Laser Rings, it does not involve lasers at all. Instead, it has electricity surrounding it.
The player would have this weapon equipped around their waist. The pair of rings emit an area of effect that shows energy or electricity coming out of the rings. Since this is a weapon with a melee attribute, it only attacks players in close range, despite it being in the Special section. Moreover, this is a charge shot weapon, so it can deal damage the more the player charges this weapon.
It has infinite capacity, which means it has no reload animations. It additionally also has no delay mechanics.
- Fully max out its charge, so as to unlock its full potential.
- Use this weapon when fighting groups of enemies to maximize its area damage attribute. The more enemies, the better.
- Spam this weapon in close range, as you will dominate the battlefield with little to zero efforts.
- Like other Charge Shot weapons, you can hold the charge until you spot an enemy.
- It is possible to earn a post-mortem kill if an opponent caught within the blast radius.
- The blast is angled based on the player crosshairs, making it possible to hit enemies in the air.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon in close range to dispatch the user.
- Any ranged weapons (e.g. Primary, Backup) can do a trick against its users, provided you maintain the distance from them.
- If in melee or close range, try not to attack its users while he is charging since he will release the AoE upon death.
- Use the Reflector gadget so its users will damage or even kill himself if done in full charge.
- Initial release.
- Despite behaving like a Melee weapon, it is listed in the Special category.
- This is the second weapon that acts like a melee weapon that is not in the melee section, the first one being Mr. Deejay, the third being Deadly Digital System, and the fourth being the Luxury Beats.
- It is the only weapon out of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set to be an Epic Grade.
- Oddly, its non-direct damage (within the blast radius) is higher than direct damage. It is an only weapon that has this trait.