|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Last Kiss (PGW).
|“||Distance is nothing for true love. But when it comes to shotgun, well... It matters.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Last Kiss is a Primary weapon introduced in the 9.2.0 Valentine's Day update along with the Dater Hater. It got removed but later returned in the 11.4.0 update, then removed again in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a Valentine's day themed shotgun that shoots heart particles. It has high damage up close, a decent fire rate for a shotgun, has an average capacity, and low mobility.
The gun resembles a rifle. It has a heart-shaped barrel hole and a heart and golden cupid aiming sight. It is mostly red and pink, with a heart on the side of the gun and ammo box. The back handle is part of the shoulder rest. It also has a vertical foregrip on the front.
The Last Kiss, being a shotgun, shoots heart particles and provides a large spread. This weapon lacks a large supply of ammunition, making it poor for extended firefights. It does, however, have high damage up close, but will quickly drop off, as it has a large pellet spread.
- Use this gun at close ranges to maximize its effectiveness.
- When moving, use a more mobile weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- Its reload speed is quite slow, so make sure no enemies are around while reloading.
- Pickup users at long range.
- Use a high damaging sniper or heavy and make quick work of the user.
- Outclass the gun by using a much more stronger shotgun like Viking or Acid Shotgun.
Fend yourself by keeping away from this gun when you see it or equip an Area Damage weapon and blast the opponent to smithereens.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was removed but players who already have it can still view it in Armory and use it.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- This gun, along with Dater Hater, were implemented by the Pixel Gun Company to target daters, who often use the chat for their purposes. This is frowned upon by many players. A Dater is basically a person, male or female, that goes on servers, usually accompanied by the phrase 'I need a boyfriend/girlfriend.' This statement is invalid due to the word 'need' thrown in the sentence, implying that if they don't find a lover on that server, they will die, which would not happen whatsoever. This gun was created to target these people.
- It can shoot multiple pellets in a spraying pattern, thus making it a shotgun-type weapon.
- Even though the Pixel Gun Company stated this as a "new" weapon, it was actually removed before and it came back in the 11.4.0 update.
- It is thought to be brought back in the Community Van some time very soon.
- You have a chance to get it from a chest in the 18.0.0 Update