It is a Mouse King-themed shotgun that shoots spreads of poisonous bullets semi-automatically. It has good damage, a good fire rate, low capacity, and high mobility.
It takes the appearance of a triple-barreled shotgun.
It has a purple striped stock with a yellow butt, a black trigger, and three barrels in the form of a mouse's head. Each barrel is grey and has a yellow front, it also has a pair of grey eyes, a pair of teeth, and the center barrel has a front iron sight and a purple handguard.
This weapon shoots bursts of three bullets. For every time they shoot, the bullets emitted are yellow bullets with instant bullet travel time. When this weapon is shot, it sounds a little bit like a mouse squeak. A purple abstract effect appears on the nozzle. These bullets are shot semi-automatically and they can poison an affected opponent, making them temporarily lose health.
When reloading, the player opens the barrels, the used bullets go away and the player inserts new bullets, then closes the barrels.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Last Squeak will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Just like other shotguns, use this weapon in close range.
- Take advantage of its Poison attribute, as it will weaken opponents further or possibly killing them.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Take advantage of its high mobility, allowing you to travel around the battlefield within a short period of time.
- Aim wisely, as it has a short cooldown after each burst.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored opponents. Firing 1-2 bursts to the enemy with this weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is best to attack a lone target.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- This weapon is OK for 3 cat spamming as it only has only a short fixed delay, but its high damage makes up for it.
- Eliminate him/her in the long-range attack.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Fully automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Simply, the farther, the better.
Any small range maps.
This weapon is a shotgun so it is effective at close range. Have a weapon with a longer range.
- This weapon is known as Ultimatum 2.0 by some YouTubers.
- The weapon highly resembles the Triple Musket’s three gun holes.