It is a Mouse King-themed shotgun of the Mythical grade that shoots spreads of poisonous bullets semi-automatically. It has high damage, decent fire rate, average capacity, and high mobility.
It takes the appearance of a triple-barreled shotgun.
It has a purple striped stock with a yellow butt, a black trigger, and three barrels in the form of a mouse's head. Each barrel is grey and has a yellow front, it also has a pair of grey eyes, a pair of teeth resembling a mouse and the center barrel has a front iron sight and a purple hand guard.
This weapon shoots bursts of three bullets. For every time they shoot, the bullets emitted are yellow bullets with instant bullet travel time. When this weapon is shot, a small mouse squeak can be heard. A purple abstract effect appears on the nozzle. These bullets are shot semi-automatically and they can poison an affected opponent, making them temporarily lose health.
When reloading, the player opens the barrels, the used bullets go away and the player inserts new bullets, then closes the barrels.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Last Squeak will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Just like other shotguns, use this weapon at close range.
- Take advantage of its Poison attribute, as it will weaken opponents further or possibly killing them.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Remember that the damage of the shotgun depends on distance, not the amount of shots hit.
- Take advantage of its high mobility, allowing you to travel around the battlefield within a short period of time.
- Aim wisely, as it has a short cooldown after each burst.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored opponents. Firing 1-2 bursts to the enemy with this weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is best to attack a lone target.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- Try not to use this weapon for Three Category Spamming, as it has Fixed Delay.
- Eliminate him/her in the long-range attack.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Fully automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Simply, the farther the better.
- This weapon is a shotgun so it is effective at close range. Have a sniper weapon with a longer range, such as the Mammoth.
- It was added in the Trader's Van for , cost depends on level.
- It received a shotgun rework and its damage was reduced.
- This weapon was known as Ultimatum 2.0 by some YouTubers, due to its previously-devastating damage.
- The weapon highly resembles the Triple Musket due to the 3 barrels.
- The way it performs is similar to the Minigun Shotgun.
- Fun fact: There's a glitch that the Last Sqeak can shoot in armory for 4 shots without reloading by holding shoot button then release it perfectly at the fourth shot.