The Law Enforcer is a Sniper weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon takes the form of a lever-action rifle, It has a bronze receiver with a dark gold or brass lever underneath.
A light peach or pearl stock with a yellow shield emblem at the end of the buttstock, and a light peach forearm with a rear sight located above the barre, also including a bronze forearm guard. It also features a black tubular magazine, trigger, hammer, sights, and a grey barrel.
It deals high damage, paired with a high mobility, decent capacity, and a decent firing rate.
- Due to the lack of a scope, it is recommended to use it at medium range combat.
- The high mobility allows the one to jump/move around at high speeds, making it harder for enemies to hit you.
- The high fire rate and damage can tear through heavily armored players rather quickly.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Using the Lenses module is useless on this weapon as it does not have a scope.
- Strafe to minimize the damage from fast firing weapons such as Veteran.
- Be wary of the rather slow reload. Take cover from enemies until the reloading animation has finished.
- Pick off its users from long ranges or close ranges with a scoped sniper or shotgun, respectively.
- Try ambushing the user with a close quarters weapon such as Flaming Volcano when they are unaware.
- Use weapons/gadgets that have the ability to slow down its users to make them easier to hit.
For a sniper, it is balanced in terms of damage, fire rate, and mobility, use weapons with high mobility such as the Dark Force Saber and the Laser Cannon to maintain the speed advantage over enemies. Also carry a scoped Primary weapon such as the Hellraiser or scoped Backup weapon such as Adamant Revolver.
- It has a resemblance to the Winchester Model 1866 lever-action rifle.
- The weapon is unique to other sniper rifles in its category:
- Despite its ammo capacity, the player will only load 5 bullets into the magazine tube.
- This could be for balancing reasons.