The Leader's Drum is a Tool gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a drum, which resembles a snare drum, which bears a red rim and a blue cylinder accented with gold stripes. It comes with two wooden drum sticks.
- Use the Leader's Drum when there are nearby teammates. That way, you will have a slightly higher chance of winning.
- Use this when you are charmed or weakened, as it will counter its effect. (meaning you will get most of your damage back)
- Use the drum to increase your weapons' and gadgets' total Efficiency.
- Be next to teammates with high and low damage weapons as you will be able to do more damage as a team.
- Use the gadget when you have a sufficient amount of Health and Armor to make better use of it's effects.
- Use the Love Spell or any weapon with the Charm effect on players who are using the Leader's Drum (be careful as they might use it to boost their damage after you charm them)
- Use any one-shot Sniper weapon to kill them immediately.
- Use a Disabler, so the effect will be disabled for a period of time.
- You can tell, in two ways, when a person is using the Leader's Drum:
- If you hear a trumpet sound effect.
- If you see some light green particles on a player.
|Initial Tier||38 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||37 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 2||36 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 3||35 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 4||34 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 5||33 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 6||32 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 7||31 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 8||30 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 9||29 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 10||28 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 11||27 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Final Tier||26 Seconds||15 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is the only Damage Boost gadget that can make nearby teammates get influenced by the area of effect.
- It is the first item in the game to feature the damage amplification. Other weapons introduced later, such as the Exquisite Bagpipes or Golden Bros, share the same effect.
- According to the time of release, it is likely based on the little drummer boy.