The Leader's Drum is a Tool gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a drum, which resembles a snare drum, which bears a red rim and a blue cylinder accented with gold. It comes with two wooden drum sticks.
It amplifies all your weapons damage temporarily. Only nearby teammates will get influenced by its special area of effect.
- Use the Leader's Drum when there are nearby teammates. That way, you will have a slightly higher chance of winning.
- Use this when you are charmed, as it will counter its effect.(meaning you will get mostly your damage back)
- Use the drum to increase your weapon's decent Efficiency.
- Be next to teammates with high and low damage weapons as you will be able to do more damage as a team.
- Use the Love Spell on players who are using the Leader's Drum(be careful as they might use it to boost their damage after you charm them)
- Just use one-shot weapons to kill them immediately, such as the Exterminator.
- Use a Disabler, so the effect will be disabled for a period of time.
- You can tell, in two ways, when a person is using the Leader's Drum:
- If you hear a trumpet sound.
- If you see some light green particles on a player.
|Initial Tier||38 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||37 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 2||36 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 3||35 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 4||34 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 5||33 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 6||32 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 7||31 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 8||30 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 9||29 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 10||28 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 11||27 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Final Tier||26 Seconds||15 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is the only Damage Boost gadget that can make nearby teammates get influenced by the area of effect.
- It is the first thing in the game to feature the damage ampilification the other two weapons are Exquisite Bagpipes and Golden Bros.
- According to the time of release, it is likely based on the little drummer boy.