|“||Leader is neither his sword, nor a shield. He is his words, his actions, and an ability to lead people. Still, no one will follow you until you have a cool weapon in your hands.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Leader's Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It is a sword with a blue blade that attacks the player in close range. It has high damage, good mobility, and high attack speed.
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Sword of Shadows.
It has a dark blue handle, a golden pommel, a golden handguard with a red gemstone in the middle of it. Its blade color is cyan blue.
When holding, a light blue flame will emit from the blade.
The first swing in a series of attacks will leave a streak of blue particles.
The player simply swings this weapon to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
- Use this when evading other players or any homing projectiles.
- Aim for the head. Headshots combined with this weapon's swing speed make it a very dangerous weapon.
- Hit the enemy from behind. This weapon can kill enemies in two hits when fully upgraded.
- Use this as a mobility tool, this can substitute your speed if you don't have mobile weapons like Carrot Sword.
- Take advantage of this weapon for its high attack speed, and mobility, so you can easily take out players wielding weapons such as Core Sword, Combat Yo-Yo, and Demon Sword. Also, be aware of the weapons that have Area Damage such as the Storm Hammer, and Fire Orb
- Pickoff its users from medium to long ranges.
- Use a high hitbox weapon such as Soulstone to weaken them or possibly kill them in one hit. Even Santa Sword works, but do not let the user get too close.
- Use a weapon with high reach in front of you to keep the user away. Examples include Gas Launcher and Pet Dragon.
- Initial release.
- It was changed back it the 15.1.0 update, possibly because it was nerfed from a 2 shot to a 7 shot.
- These changes were reverted once more.
- It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System and became possible to get only through the Gallery by using 50 .
- This used to be the only craftable Uncommon weapon as the Uncommon grade has been removed.
- It has one of the highest swing speeds in the game along with Chip Sword, Santa Sword, and Fire Demon.
- It has a similar color scheme to that of the first Mythical craftables (Eraser, Excalibur, etc.).