|“||Respect is the major part of any competition. Even if you hate your opponent we ask you not tot turn this weapon on its head. Hype matters||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a red gun that launches projectiles that are in the form of a thumbs up. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and fast mobility. It is 2 shots.
It has the like button from YouTube as a projectile and has a YouTube logo on the side. The handle appears to be made out of wood-like material, with the body of the gun being resemblant to the Pixel Gun. The front part of the Like Launcher is a 3D like button from YouTube or Facebook.
When the player presses the fire button, the weapon emits a projectile that is in the form of a "thumbs up", which indicates a like message. The spring extends when the projectile is shot but compresses after doing so. The projectile has a looping shot attribute, so the trajectory of the weapon is basically in the form of an arc. That attribute also indicates that it has a medium bullet travel time. Moreover, it has area damage and explodes on the contact with an opponent. Since this weapon also has the sticky mines attribute, the likes are static on impact, pretty much like the Demoman. Moreover, on impact, there would be an orange radius with abstract thumbs up symbols.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Shoot the likes around an edge near a corner, make sure that you stay close because they have a certain amount of time after being shot that they will explode, regardless of how far enemies are.
- Use this in hallways for setting traps.
- Use this on a group since it has area damage.
- You don't need to reload often as the capacity is quite high.
- Pick off user(s) from long ranges.
- Do not go into spaces where the mines might be placed, as this weapon can take out all your armor and half of your health.
- Jump around so you don't get hit by the mines.
- Rocket Jumping with weapons such as the Rocket Jumper can help avoid the mines. The Jetpack will work the best.
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- Despite the fact that the player is giving their opponent "likes," they are actually trying to kill them.