|“||No joke, it spits MAGMA. Burn your enemies but watch the termobarometer as you don't want to get hurt.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Liquid Fire is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is a fire/water-themed rifle that shoots burning lava projectiles automatically. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, medium capacity, and average mobility. It is 9-10 shots with decent burning damage.
It looks similar to the Water Rifle.
The weapon is very bulky in design, it has a silver/red frame around the gun with a black handle and a red trigger. It also sports clear cartage containing the flammable liquid, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a silver muzzle, and the same, water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
This weapon automatically shoots burning projectiles with instant bullet travel time. The projectiles can burn the player, making them lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the clip from the top of the weapon is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- The weapon's projectiles are not hitscan and have travel time, meaning it is more effective at close-medium range combat.
- If trying to hit any enemy beyond the recommended range, try compensating the distance and speed of the projectiles by leading your target in the direction they are traveling in.
- Use this to weaken enemies.
- Use the burning attribute to your advantage to deal extra damage to the enemy over time.
- Strafe while firing to create a wall of projectiles around the enemy.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Have an area damage weapon since it can easily destroy the user's aim.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can destroy users at close range.
- Use the distance gap as an advantage and fire a weapon while maintaining a fair distance from the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Use a high mobility weapon to help with evading the projectiles.
Use this as a close-range weapon for a sniper/special playstyle.
- Initial Release
- Added to every chest except for the Novice Chest for the event. You get the entire weapon instead of just parts.
- It is essentially the opposite of the Water Rifle (PG3D) since the water Rifle being water-based, whereas the Liquid Fire is fire-based.
- Despite being said in the description that it shoots magma, it technically shoots lava because magma is the term used to describe extremely hot rock under the Earth's surface.