|“||Two scopes for doubled precision. If you deal with zombies, you need to be 100% sure the enemy is dead.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a grey and green sniper rifle with some red and blue parts. It has a good damage (2-3 shots), insane fire rate, average capacity, and average mobility with very powerful bleeding.
It is a sniper rifle with a gray color and green accents. It features a scope with a red lens, a laser sight, and a suppressor. The ammo clip appears to be held together with two blue duct tape, which is considered as "jungle-style magazines". Above the trigger, the letter "Z" is painted in lime green.
This weapon shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets have a bleeding effect, which makes an affected opponent temporarily lose extra health. Being a sniper, it performs best at medium to long-range and it can take out players in even longer ranges with its 8x zoom optic sight. When reloading, the player takes out the clip, flips it over, and places it back.
This weapon has Output Delay which means it takes delay from previously shot Input Delay weapons such as Ultimatum.
- If you managed to land a headshot, then a body shot, the bleeding can kill the player as it's bleeding effect is very powerful.
- Use this in any range.
- You can take down jetpack users as its fire rate is quite fast.
- Use an 85 mobility weapon as this weapon's mobility is quite slow.
- The fast fire rate, damage, and bleeding attribute make this weapon very devastating in Sniper Tournament.
- Use this as a substitute to Sniper Dude.
- Engage its users in a close-range attacks, which is the weakest for sniper users.
- Use automatic or area damage weapon against its users.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any area damage or long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- The design itself is heavily influenced by the SKS Custom.
- This weapon can be used for Three Category Spam.
- It has a silencer, it does have feature the silent Hidden attribute since silencers in real life cannot guarantee lower firing sound.
- This is the fastest sniper rifle, being almost automatic as well as faster than Mister L.
- This is one of the few weapons in the game to have an inaccurate displayed fire rate in the armory.
- Even though the fire rate is displayed as 98, it is actually 90.
- It shares a similar reload animation to the Eliminator Z2 and Firefighter because they all have the same flip clip.
- This sniper is a popular choice for No Armor private matches because it doesn't give any delay.
- Some of the other weapons that have as strong as a bleeding affect as this one is the Sniper Dude and the Ferocious Poleaxe.
- This is the second largest sniper in the game, the first being the Overseer.