The Lives Harvester is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.5.0 update.
The Lives Harvester does high base damage, along with devastating critical damage, a decent fire rate, good capacity and good mobility.
This weapon looks extremely similar to the Tactical Pistol, but looking like a red and grey finish. It features a grey handgrip, a red magazine and trigger, and a grey body with a red hammer.
At the front of the weapon, "65 L" is printed on the side. It also features a compensator with a holographic red skull on top.
Underneath the gun, there is a grey/red laser sight emitting a red laser. On top, there is a black sight with red lenses.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will hitscan fire explosive rounds that will in a yellow explosion upon impact. These rounds will inflict and when an enemy is killed, they will explode, dealing additional damage to any enemy close enough to the point of impact.
When reloading, the player flips the gun which ejects the used magazine, while it is in midair, the player inserts another magazine back in.
It has fixed delay, meaning there will be a short pullout animation lasting around half a second before you can fire the weapon.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Use this against groups of enemies.
- Because it fires hitscan bullets, it can be used at farther distances. Use the scope to help zero in on targets.
- The attribute is useful for potentially dealing extra damage to enemies.
- It has high mobility, and can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Aim at the feet of the enemy.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting too close to targeted teammates as he/she will explode, dealing splash damage to anyone else.
This is a strong and versatile Backup weapon that can be used for any loadout.
- Initial release.
- Crosshair was changed.
- This is one of 6 weapons exclusive to the Veteran Chest along with Combat Overlords, Thermal Ultra Scythe, Jet Dragon, Sentence and Project "Red Button".
- Even though it has , it is very minimal.
- It has a unique crosshair.