|“||Just like in love, opposite things attract each other. The Lovebirds activate a random effect. Sorry for their instability, it is all about hormones.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a pair of Valentine's day themed pistols that shoot bullets with a random effect. It deals high damage, high fire rate, very high capacity, and decent mobility. These weapons are 4-5 shots with random effects and a high fire rate.
Each weapon has the same design with a different color scheme representing ideas of love and lust. The left pistol is dark purple while the right pistol is yellow.
Each pistol features a pistol grip, wings (the right having angel-like wings, the left having devil-like wings) at the back of the slide, a hovering symbol (the right having a yellow circle, the left having a purple upside down horseshoe-like symbol), and chains mounted on the bottom.
It is a dual-wield weapon in which each hand carries a replica. The pistols shoot one-by-one, this means that the right-hand pistol shoots first, then the left-hand pistol next, then the right-hand pistol shoots again and so on. The bullets in these weapons are regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. Moreover, they can give a player a random effect (either poisoning, burning or bleeding, but in any case, the player will temporarily lose health for a few seconds)
When reloading, the player simultaneously takes out the magazines of both pistols and drags the pistol down enough to be reloaded off-screen, then they come back up. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency.
- The Random Effect attribute can be useful for inflicting additional damage to targets.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range.
- It produces high damage output, suitable for Category Spam.
- Use this weapon to finish off/weaken targets.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Have area damage and/or automatic weapons in order for them to be overwhelmed by you.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Be constantly on the move, lure the users into wasting their ammo.
- A high fire rate weapon should do the job.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) so that you opponent will take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
Use this at close-medium ranges when your main weapon is out of ammo, as it is very effective at close-medium range.
Use it in a 3-cat loadout as a middle weapon as it has no delays.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 20%.
- This and Good & Evil are the only dual-wield weapons whose pair do not match the color.
- Its shooting sound is similar to the Ritual Revolvers.