|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Lucky Strike is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update.
Due to the weapon being a re-color of its alternative, the weapon resembles a rifle. It has a clover shaped barrel hole, a shamrock and a clover aiming sight. It is mostly light green, with a clover on the side of the weapon and ammo box. The back handle is part of the shoulder rest. It also has a vertical foregrip on the front.
- Use this gun at close to medium range. The bullets spread slightly, so switch to this weapon when an enemy is near. Try hitting the head.
- When moving, use a gun with higher mobility, (as it only has a mobility of 100).
- Don't stand still, move around and jump around. Try and waste your opponents ammo.
St. Patrick's Day themed.
Equip other powerful weapons like the Tiger Claws.
- There is a song by Maroon 5 named Lucky Strike.
- Oddly, it seems to have no other conflict with the weapon.
- The reloading animation in Pixel Gun World is different from the one in Pixel Gun 3D.
- That is probably because RiliSoft wanted it to look more different from the Last Kiss.
- This weapon is held in one hand, making it look like a pistol. However, in Pixel Gun 3D, this is held with two hands.