|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Best Friend.
|“||A common machine gun. Absolutely easy to use that guarantees its accessibility even for the novice fighters. It is an essential weapon in the arsenal of recruits in many armies across the world.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Machine Gun, formerly known as the "Simple Machine Gun" and, "Best Friend" (ordered from newest to oldest), is a Primary Weapon. As of 8.2.1, the Machine Gun can be utilized in multiplayer and is now used as a starter primary for beginners. Earlier, it could only be accessed in Arena, Campaign, and Deadly Games modes.
It is a simple, matte black submachine gun. It has low damage, high rate of fire, quite a high capacity, and low mobility.
It is a synthetic matte black submachine gun with a red firing selector near the center. It has a shoulder stock and a slightly curved magazine.
This weapon automatically shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time and a medium range.
When reloading, the player takes out the black magazine and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
Obtained by completing the tutorial
- Aim for the head to increase damage.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, so attack in midrange.
- The Machine Gun has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the target with a secondary weapon, such as the Pixel Gun or the Signal Pistol.
- Try to replace this weapon as soon as possible, as it is very underpowered when going against armored (steel or above) players.
- Don't stand still when shooting.
- This weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon such as the Simple Shotgun.
- Alternatively, jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Users of the Machine Gun won't have very much staying power, as the weak damage will impede them from entering too many fights. Retaliate when they reload or use a stronger weapon like the Desert Eagle
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Only for low-level players:
Use this with a backup such as the Hitman Pistol if you run out of shots, and a reliable sniper rifle.
- Initial release.
- This was added into the Armory as a beginner weapon.
- It has been renamed from "Best Friend" to "Simple Machine Gun".
- Its capacity was buffed by 100%, from 25 to 50.
- This weapon now has a different noise, as it includes a suppressor.
- This weapon has been shaded.
- It has been renamed from "Simple Machine Gun" to "Machine Gun". The firing sound also has been changed again, making it realistic.
- This weapon's efficiency was changed to 5 and was given a combat level of 3.
- Its magazine capacity was increased to 50 rounds on use.
- Its damage was reduced by 8% and its capacity was decreased to 50. Its reload animation was also changed.
- The Machine Gun is based on the real world Heckler & Koch MP5.
- However, this gun looks more like the MP5A3, due to the gun's base being more big, and a longer stock.
- It is wrong to refer this gun as a machine gun, due to the real-life HK MP5 being a sub-machine gun. Another discrepancy is that a real-life MP5 has a bolt on top of the handle, while the Machine Gun has it on the body of the weapon. The old capacity also isn't realistic, as the real life variant doesn't carry 25-round mags.
- In some modes/minigames, the Machine Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- In a limited time brawl, this weapon was replaced by a similar weapon with an efficiency of 30. This weapon was known as the Cyber Machine Gun. Which is essentially the same as the Machine Gun,
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World