It is a colorful boomerang that casts boomerang-like projectiles. It deals a good amount of damage, has an average firerate and ammo capacity, and features high mobility.
The boomerang itself is made out of wood and is painted in red, yellow, blue and green pattern.
When the fire button is pressed, the boomerang will cast a yellow boomerang-like projectile. The projectile can pierce through enemies and can break through solid objects.
- The weapon is useful for crowd control, especially in Arena mode since the monsters can be circled around to have them tightly packed.
- Due to its limited range, only use this weapon at close range.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- This weapon is effective against groups of enemies at a straight away. Strafe while firing when enemies are lined up on the crosshairs to score hits on multiple enemies at once.
- This weapon is perfect for countering mobile players at close range.
- Firing the weapon can leave one vulnerable from a flanking an attack, keep an eye out for any enemies at both flanks.
- When a hit enemy is attempting to avoid the projectile returning, keep the boomerang lined up with the enemy when it returns to increase the chances of scoring another hit.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- When hit, keep on moving to avoid getting hit again.
- Attack the user when they are out of ammo.
- Its mobility leaves users vulnerable from quicker players, use this weakness by doing hit-and-run attacks on the user.
- When a user fires the projectile , they are vulnerable from the sides. Try ambushing the player with a Primary or Sniper weapon.
- Keep your distance from the user and attack at a longer range.
Have a Primary or Sniper weapon handy in case the enemy is further away than the boomerang can reach.
- Initial release.
- This is the second weapon after the Mooring Anchor to have the Boomerang attribute.
- The Piercing Shot attribute on this weapon is practically useless as the Wall Break attribute includes the ability to pierce through targets.
- It also seems to have no damage decrease even after hitting a wall or opponent.