The Magnetic Storm is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a sword with a blade made of sun energy. It’s reminiscent of the Cursed Pirate. It has good damage, a rather slow bullet travel time, and moderate mobility.
The player swings the sword shooting vertical cyclone-like flames with medium bullet speed that can pierce through enemies and burn them.
The shots also seems to have a very small Area Damage upon hitting a wall or object.\
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Magnetic Storm will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it like the Cursed Pirate.
- Try to kill clustered enemies, as when one dies, the others will also damaged from the explosion.
- This weapon is useful in long corridors due to it's piercing attribute.
- Don't use this weapon at long ranges, as it has projectile travel time.
- It has average mobility, so you could try outrun the user while dodging the projectiles.
- It may look like a melee, but don’t be fooled. It shoots projectiles like a special.
Bring a sniper weapon for long range battles, and a melee with 85+ mobility for traveling around the map.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the traders van.
- It's design looks similar to the Elder Force Saber
- Although looking like a melee, this weapon will actually shoot projectiles.
- It's essentially a remodel of the Cursed Pirate as they are special weapons that look like melee weapons, have similar swinging animations, and they have the exact same stats. Both weapons also do damage over time, and have piercing shot.