The Mammoth is a Mythical Pet introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It is a brown, woolly Mammoth with pale, black hair on its head, and with 4 frosted spiked-bracelets on each of its legs.
A level 1 Mammoth has overall decent statistics. It has a decent attack, a good amount of health, a great speed and a moderately short respawning time.
- The Mammoth deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Mammoth is a Mythical pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Mammoth.
- Your Mammoth teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon with normal to high damage.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Adamant Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It is the 9th Mythical to be introduced into the game.
- It is one of the 6 Mythical Pets to have the Critical Damage attribute.
- In the 13.1.0 update, when it was first released, you would find the Mammoth being placed on the first column of the "Pets" section, assuming it was a Common pet.
- However, this was later fixed in the 13.1.1 version, to where it was placed at the last column in the "Pets" section.
- It mostly resembles Manny the Mammoth from the movie Ice Age.