|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun 3D, see Map Selection (PG3D).
The Map Selection is a menu which can let you choose any mode along with any map. It was introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World, as a similarity of the old Map Selection in Pixel Gun 3D.
It is an orange, miscellaneous-shaped quadrilateral, with the "BATTLE NOW" text written in yellow. On the left, there is Superstar Boy, wielding a large sized Pixel Gun. On the right, there is Newbie, wielding the Apocalypse Up1.
When you hover the cursor to the button, both characters aim at each other, using their weapons, without shooting.
It appears as a menu, where the modes are displayed on the left. On the right side of the menu, there are maps which display some of their information, such as their size and current popularity. There are a couple buttons under the menu, used for going on servers. At the bottom, there is a worldwide chatroom module. There are a few options for it, along with a private chatroom.
The maps and modes include:
- Team Fight:
- Flag Capture:
- Two Castles
- Space Desert
- Kung Fu Village
- This counterpart of the Map Selection has a chatroom, while the mobile counterpart doesn't.
- You need to click "Battle Now" in order to go to the Map Selection screen.
- It has been re-designed in the 2.0.0 update.
- As of the 3.9.0 update, the "Random Fight" button has turned into "Battle for Trophy", and that is because of the introduction of the Trophy System.
- As of the 3.9.0 update, the Custom button has been replaced by the Training Battles button. This was changed to prevent players from farming .
- As of the 3.9.0 update, Duel has been removed due to a lack of players.