The Masterly Trumpet is a Special weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Masterly Trumpet is a Special weapon of the Mythical grade introduced in the 21.4.0 update's Cartoon Lottery and is obtainable with 250 Mythical . It deals high damage per second, features a decent fire rate, average capacity and moderate mobility.
The Masterly Trumpet resembles a monochrome cartoon-themed Piccolo Trumpet holding a pair of Crash Symbols. It appears to be mostly silver in color, along with black borders. The Masterly Trumpet's parts closely resembles a face with two large eyes and black hat.
When the fire button is pressed the Masterly Trumpet emits a flamethrower-like series of rapid musical notes consisting of eighth, triplets and sixteenth notes damaging and charming players that comes within it's range.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that every time the user switches to this, there will be a short pull-out animation before the player can shoot, respectively.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to the attribute.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Use this to weaken an enemy player's armor.
- Use the attribute to lower the enemy's weapon damage.
- It is effective in enclosed areas due to the weapon's reach.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- When an enemy holding this weapon approaches, run away and shoot it from afar.
- Due to its short range, use a long range weapon to kill this weapon user.
- If you are encountered within medium-range areas, quickly rush up to the enemy before getting damaged quickly.
- If caught in the attack, switch to a Melee weapon and run away.
Use a long range weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- Initial Release.