|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
- Not to be confused with the similarly named weapons the Triple Musket and the Pixel Gun 3D World's Silver's Musket.
|“||A musket with a scope and a cylinder. The moment when a combination of new technologies and old traditions are working perfectly fine!||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
The Masterpiece Musket is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
It is a large, yellow musket with a scope and a cylinder. It combines the properties of a shotgun and a sniper, making it able to shoot multiple bullets at once in long range like a shotgun, except with a lower spread than most shotguns. It has a slightly low fire rate, an average capacity of 6 and a low mobility of 50. The Masterpiece Musket has the ability to one shot most players at close range. It has the Sniper and Shotgun attributes.
The features a wooden body, with a steel lock and barrel, accompanied by golden accents on the body, butt, barrel rod, and muzzle. It also features a silver/golden blue 4x scope mounted on top and drum magazine underneath the lock mechanism.
It is a sniper that shoots multiple bullets at once as it is a shotgun. It shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time along with slow fire rate. It possesses a scope, allowing medium range battles, but this weapon cannot be used perfectly in sniper level long range due to it having a low bullet spread.
This weapon surprisingly deals a devastating amount of damage. It can 1 shot a max armored player if all bullets hit the enemy.
When reloading, the drum magazine is taken out and is replaced by another.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- At close range, the head to maximize the weapon's damage. At medium and long range, aim for the body. Because if the shotgun attribute, at long range aiming at the head will cause most of the pellets to miss. By aiming at the body at long rage, the spread is moved to where the whole body can be hit by pellets, and thus, less will miss, doing more damage.
- It is best to use this weapon in mid-range because it is easier to hit than close range while the bullet spread isn't as big as in long-range.
- This can pick the heavily armored players with ease due to the high damage per shot.
- Due to the slow fire rate and ammo capacity, try ducking in and out of cover and stay in cover while reloading.
- This can be used to counter the melee users with ease, although the somewhat slow fire rate can be less useful at times.
- It has a low bullet spread, so it is best used in short to medium ranges.
- Switch to a weapon with a high mobility when traversing around the map.
- It is suggested to spam this weapon in Three Category Spam, as the high damage has proved popular with players of the kind.
- However to use this in Three Category Spam you must equip Laser Cycler or Big BANG! Revolver because it gives no delay to delayed snipers.
- It is very effective against Artillery in Escort.
- Use it to one-shot players in close range.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, as the spread of bullets from this weapon cannot reach faraway enemies.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Avoid the user at close ranges or within tight spaces.
- Due to it has limited range, which means you could be safe from the user at very-long range.
- Strafe and jump a lot to avoid it's bullets and fire at the enemy when they waiting for the weapon's cooldowns.
- Ambush the user from behind with a high-damage weapon in order to take them out before they can react.
- Use a high-damaging sniper rifle like the Morgana to pick them out before they can inflict too much damage on you.
Equip a powerful close-ranged weapon, such as the "Bastion" or Christmas Ultimatum. Also consider using a weapon that is accurate and shoots further, such as the Exterminator, and a high mobility melee, such as the Double Cashback.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was removed due to players complaining for its extremely high damage per shot.
- It was added again to the Super Lottery and its scope was reduced from 10x to 4x.
- This weapon received a very low bullet spread even when un-scoped; however the bullets cannot hit beyond a certain distance. It also became one-shot in medium range.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- This weapon was put in the Super Lottery for 7 days.
- It received a shotgun rework, its damage was also reduced to 166, making this weapon no longer a 1 shot without modules.
- This weapon returned once again in the Super Lottery along with others.
- This gun is technically the highest damage dealing non- travel time sniper in the game, due to its attribute. If you land all of the pellets, it is always a one shot kill(maxed leveled) to rare armour users, and it is always 1 shot headshot to all types of armor. However, this gun becomes practically useless in long range, but however, as of the 21.2.3 update, it is no longer a 1 shot kill due to a damage nerf and a shotgun rework, meaning it now requires high modules (level 8 Modules with Halloween Mask or level 9 Modules in close range) in order to 1 shot kill any types of Armors.
- This gun is ironic, as it’s in the category of Sniper yet has the attribute, rendering it useless at far range.
- Without its attachments, it is somewhat based on the Blunderbuss, rather than a musket, which in real life, has the ability to fire shotgun shells and other high caliber ammo.
- It is more based from the Russian MTs255 revolving shotgun, manufactured from 1993 to present.
- This weapon resembles the "Sunrise"
- Aside from the Mega Destroyer, this is the only shotgun weapon to feature a scope.
- In real life, it is very impractical to use the 10X scope on the shotgun, due to its massive bullet spread, hence being a shotgun.
- This is obtainable from the Event Chest. The same goes for many other weapons, such as the Law Enforcer, Blade of Justice, Executioner, Celebrational Bazooka, Serious Argument, or the Tactical Tomahawk.
- It is also occasionally available in the Trader's Van.
- This is the only Sniper weapon that has attribute.
- This and the Ultimatum are the only shotguns that have a fire rate lower than 70.
- This sniper is the easiest to use. Not required to aim that much as the other snipers as it has shotgun attribute.