The Maximum Cruelty is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
It's a futuristic themed heavy that is drastically similar to the BIG DATA. It can deal devastating damage but has 1 capacity, average fire rate (despite the charge shot), and lacking mobility.
It kind of looks like a remodel of the BIG DATA. It has a handle that represents a cranking device, a decorational holographic scope, and a dark gray body. Inside of the hull is a bright purple light that seems to be the barrel. The appearance of this weapon could also be interpreted as a gaming computer of some kind.
When firing, it shoots a large purple projectile that has an instant travel time with a tremendous area damage.
- Target groups of enemies when they are close together.
- Shoot nearby or at the feet as this has Area Damage.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon as if using other charge heavies, this weapon works very differently. It has faster charge than most other heavies, deals less damage when fully charged and the biggest difference, it has no travel time.
- Use it in long range combat, as it surprisingly does not have travel time.
- It has quite good vertical area damage, you can shoot the ground of a jumping enemy and still hit them unless they have double jump.
- Equip Demolition Mask and Ninja Tabi or Berserk Boots. Quickly double tap the jump button and then charge, then release while aiming on a player. This strategy allows you to use this weapon while jumping, making the enemy harder to hit you.
- Use this in the Block Crash mode as it has a huge AOE, similar to that of the Destruction System.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Try not to get too close to teammates when a user is present.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- One downside for this weapon is the cooldown, use this to move up and attack towards the user before they are able to fire again.
- Repeatedly Rocket Jumping in close range will prove a hard time for this weapon to hit as it has very slow mobility and low rocket jump.
- Initial release.
- It looks somewhat like the BIG DATA.
- This is the second weapon to have 40 mobility, the first being the Big Buddy.
- This is one of the very few heavy weapons that does not have the Rockets attribute, as it does not have bullet travel.
- This weapon's charge is faster than most charge weapons, and in return, deals less damage.
- The charging sound of this weapon is the same as the Restructurer charging sound.
- A roblox sword pulling out sound can be heard when firing the weapon.