The Mayor's Trophy Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
It is a classic-themed weapon of the Mythical Grade introduced in the 21.2.0 Update, that gives the killed enemy a chance to drop a coin. It deals tremendous damge and is paired with average capacity and a fast mobility.
The Mayor's trophy revolver is silver with gold designs, a golden hammer, a golden and blue ammo cylinder, a golden handle, and a dark grey bar under the barrel. The Mayor's Trophy Revolver also is stored in a trophy case when seeing it in the 21.2.0. update, Urban Showdown.
When the fire button is pressed, The Player shoots the revolver in a way similar to the Gangsta Shield. When it's bullet's hit the enemy, it deals a decent amount of damage. When a player is killed with this, there is a small chance for the enemy to drop a coin similar to the Treasurer. As well as having a small chance to drop a coin, the killed enemy also explodes damaging nearby enemies .
When reloading, the Player will toss away the old revolver, and will take out a case of a new one. The Player will take the revolver from the case and toss the case away.
- Reload whenever possible to keep the Revolver at maximum capacity.
- Use your bullets sparingly since it has a relatively low capacity and is paired with a fast fire rate.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Pick off users from long ranges with a Sniper such as the Brutal Headhunter.
- Any automatic weapons can outclass its users
- Use a weapon with the Slows the target perk to reduce the user's movement speed, making them easier to kill.
- Use a weapon with Charm such as Aphrodite crossbow to lower the user's damage.
- Equip a powerful Heavy weapon to Eliminate large groups of enemies.
- Use a weapon with the Healing property such as Heroic epee to heal you when out of battle.
- Initial Release
- This is the second weapon to feature the attribute, the first being the Treasurer.
- It is also the first Backup category weapon to feature the attribute.
- It is possible to get coins from assassins in Clan siege.
- It's based off of the Colt Single Action Army revolver.