|“||Feel yourself a true butcher on the battlefield. Look at that guy, he is like a running roulette.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Meat Grinder is a Melee weapon introduced in the 12.1.0 update.
It is a brown gauntlet with 4 saws (the largest one attacks and the smaller ones are on the side) and bleeds players in close range. It has good damage, high attack speed, and decent mobility.
It is a brown wrist-mounted weapon housing 4 buzz saws, which are the blade on the left, the blade on the right, the blade on the front, and the saw on the top. It also has a few other details.
This weapon attacks the player in a close range like a chainsaw , deals damage to a player continuously as long the trigger is held. It can make them bleed as well, which means that they will temporarily lose extra health. This weapon, even when idle, produces a chainsaw sound.
- Use this as an advantage to make other players bleed.
- Aim for the head if you want to deal supplementary damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges
- It produces a very loud noise, making it easy to locate its users.
- Use a Shotgun or ranged weapons to counter these users.
It is recommended to equip weapons that can perform in medium to long ranges.
- Even though it is considered and named as a meat grinder, it doesn't look like an actual meat grinder nor fulfill normal actions of such an appliance.
- The Meat Grinder is based on the Gauntlet from Quake 3 Arena.