|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
Medals are a currency introduced in the 13.0.0 update. It was removed in the 17.0.0 update.
The medal appears to be a golden metal disc with a blue, red and white striped ribbon on the top of it.
The medals can only be spent on opening Clan Chests.
Players can obtain them by winning matches or buying them. Players can collectively collect them with their clan to unlock clan chests. The daily max of medals earned is 120.
- In Team Fight, Deathmatch, Flag Capture and Point Capture:
- In Block Crash:
- In Duel:
- In Co-op Survival:
- In Siege:
- In Battle Royale:
- The unmentioned positions do not earn .
- Medals are not influenced by double rewards. For example, if a player became first place with a double reward, then the same player became first place with a normal one, they will earn 3 medals in both cases.
- However, if a player does a Clan Siege for their own clan (by activating it from the Clan Lobby), they will receive a Clan Siege bonus, which will double the number of medals the player is rewarded.
- This is the 6th currency introduced into Pixel Gun 3D, the other 5 are , , , which was removed in the 12.5.0 update, and .
- Its only use is to open clan chests.
- However it got removed in the 17.0.0 update