Not to be confused with Tank Medical Station.
The Medical Station is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
The Medical Station is a tiny white station with four red and white legs and red and cyan details. The top of the device has a red medical cross detail.
It is placed down similar to the Turret, except it heals allied targets within its radius for a temporary time.
- Use this to heal your pet and your teammates when you are low on health.
- Keep in mind that this only restores health lost in battle, and does not recover lost armor. So only use when you are in need of health.
- Try and place the Station somewhere out of danger (so it will not get destroyed) but at the same time easy to access, such as around corners or behind walls.
- Keep in mind that this also heals teammates, so try and get a couple of them healed up with the Medical Station as well.
- It has a pretty small size. Use a Heavy weapon, or any weapon with the "Area Damage" attribute, and aim directly at the Medical Station.
- Destroy the Medical Station. It will prevent them from healing off the damage you'll deal with them later.
- Do not kill the players (inside the Medical Station radius) with low damage automatic weapons, because these players can quickly recover their health so it'd be a waste of ammunition. Instead, use high damage weapons like Sniper and Heavy weapons and aim for the head with the sniper.
- Throw a Nuclear Grenade into the area of this gadget in order to damage any players who go within it.
- Use a gadget or weapon with the Gravitational Force attribute to drag players out of the range of this gadget, such as the Eraser or Singular Grenade.
- Prevent people who are equipped with the Healing Station from planting it with a Disabler. It will prevent them from activating it for a while, enough for you to deal large amounts of damage to them or even kill them if given the chance.
- If the player deploys this gadget, quickly kill them with a Heavy or any High-damaging weapon so it will automatically shut down before they get killed.
- Gadget Blocking weapons like Inevitability work extremely well with players who rely heavily on this.
|Initial Tier||40 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 1||39 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 2||38 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 3||37 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 4||36 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 5||35 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 6||34 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 7||33 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 8||32 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 9||31 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Final Tier||30 Seconds||28 Seconds|
- It was added in the 11.1.0 update.
- The Medical Station functions similarly to the Biotic Field, an ability of Soldier: 76, a character from Blizzard Entertainment's Overwatch. Both involve planting a device that emits energy waves that can heal the user and allies within range.
- However, the Medical Station lasts longer and has a longer cool down than the Biotic Field.
- The Medical Station also has a similar function to a Dispenser, a Building of the Engineer from Valve's Team Fortress 2. Both are tools placed on the ground that can heal and restore health to the one who placed it, and any allies within range.
- However, a deployed Medical Station cannot be moved and does not provide ammo/cloak to allies, something the Dispenser does do.
- One can notice that monsters are more prioritizing to destroy the device before the player or their pet, much like if it's a Turret.
- This gadget was finally able to heal Pets in the 11.2.0 update.
- The gadget is similar to Weyland from War Robots, as Weyland's ability is to become stationary and heal allies just like the medical station.
- A new Medical Station has been added that similarly regens you and you allied team except it regens your armor only called the armour generator.