It takes the appearance of a medical kit. It's appears mostly red with a red cross imprinted on the front of the kit. The front of the kit is white in color. Two gray latches hold the case together on the top and bottom and a handle with a rubber grip rests on the top.
It instantly heals you () and your current pet once activated. The healing significantly increases with every upgrade respectively. Once used, there will be a short cool down lasting 18-30 seconds depending on it's upgrade level until it can be used again.
- Use it when you and/or your pet have low health.
- This operates very similarly to collecting a health pickup.(but instant)
- Do not use it when you only lose armor points, as it only gains HP as its attribute icon suggests.
- Use this in Duels to refill your health in a battle.
- Always use efficient weapons, since you may never know who will use the Medkit.
- Deal massive damage to those who have used the Medkit to counter the health they just recovered.
- Use the Disabler to prevent them from healing.
- Use the Heroic Epee for more significant amounts of healing.
- Equip a pet such as the Cyber Phoenix to occasionally block your opponent's usage of Gadgets.
- Use a weapon with the Lifesteal attribute to counter this gadget.
- Use shotguns or Heavy or high damaging weapons to instantly kill them so they won't have time to use the Medkit.
|Initial Tier||30 Seconds|
|Tier 1||29 Seconds|
|Tier 2||28 Seconds|
|Tier 3||27 Seconds|
|Tier 4||26 Seconds|
|Tier 5||25 Seconds|
|Tier 6||24 Seconds|
|Tier 7||23 Seconds|
|Tier 8||22 Seconds|
|Tier 9||21 Seconds|
|Tier 10||20 Seconds|
|Tier 11||19 Seconds|
|Final Tier||18 Seconds|
- Initial release.
It was added to battle royal along with many other gadgets.
- While in the Armory, if you tap the Medkit's icon if you don't already have it equipped, a little special scene will play with the player as they hold the Medkit such as throwing and tossing it around.
- They will cycle between opening the Medkit, followed by shutting it, shaking it violently, and spinning it around in their hands.
- A similar version of this gadget can be found in Battle Royale.
- This is a another uncommon gadget used by players.
- During the Battle Royale challenge for a Battle Pass challenge telling you to win without getting any armor or medkits, if you use this gadget, it won't affect the challenge which makes it the only way to heal during this challenge without failing it.