|“||An acid minigun! Each of the bullets was covered in poison of the cubic jelly-fish. That leads to opponents losing their minds and wanting to dance a lot.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a mythological themed weapon that can shoot a volley of bullets at once. The weapon has the minigun attribute, small area damage and it can give the opponent a poison effect when hit.
Medusa fits with its name, as the gun's colors are gray, gold, and green and it will shine. The handle looks like a potion and the barrels were snakes with green orbs in their mouths. the snakes rotate when the gun is being fired. It has decent damage, fast fire rate, good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 7-8 shots maxed out.
The weapon shoots a lot of bullets at a high fire rate, pretty much like a machine gun, despite its weapon category. It has the minigun attribute, so it will need to spin before shooting. This weapon also has area damage and the bullets have travel time. Moreover, the poison effect will finish the enemy as the user fires.
When the magazine is out of ammunition, the player will spin the green (toxic) bottle and replace it with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon in a wide-open map near cover in case you start taking damage or to reload.
- Shoot at the feet of the enemies if they are strafing but not jumping. this will allow you to hit them with the area damage.
- Do not stand still while firing as wielding this will make you an easy target for snipers.
- Use this in block crash
- Attack the user from long ranges.
- Strafe around to waste the enemy's ammo.
- Attack the user with any one-shot weapon.
- Area damage weapons will make quick use of the user(s).
Have a long-ranged weapon capable of one-shotting enemies, such as the Anti-champion Rifle, in case the enemies prove hard to hit or begin rapidly dealing damage to you.
- Initial release.
- 3% buff.
- The name is a reference to Medusa, a monster in Greek mythology with snakes as her hair and whoever gazes upon her face will turn to stone.
- It is the first Heavy weapon to have the Minigun attribute. The newest Heavy with that attribute is the Gem Power
- When the projectile comes to contact with an enemy or wall, it shows that it has an attribute, but in reality it does not.
- The Medusa's fire rate is matched only by the Dragon's Breath and its successor, the Dragon King in the Heavy category.
- This weapon, the Plasma Minigun, and the Gem Power are the only miniguns that deal area damage.