|“||A super-fast semi-automatic pistol was created to have wrangles in neon bars and shooting while riding a bike.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a futuristic, blue and gray pistol that shoots cyan futuristic bullets in bursts. It has decent damage, a high fire rate with the semi-automatic attribute, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It is a futuristic pistol which has an iron muzzle with a cyan glow, 3 light blue stripes on the grip, a cyan iron sight, a laser sight, a black magazine with a cyan detail and the rest of the gun are silver.
This pistol shoots blue bullets with instant bullet travel in bursts. With its capacity being 25 and being semi-automatic, it shoots a burst of 5 bullets in each burst.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay in mechanics.
- This gun is useful in weakening/finish off opponents. Although it is not recommended to solo a match just by using this.
- Make sure to aim and fire effectively. As one tap may expend ammo inefficiently. Although it can take down multiple severely injured opponents in linear direction, it is no good when dealing with opponents who strafe and jump a lot.
- Aim at the head to increase Damage Per Second (DPS).
- Conserve ammunition, as it runs out quickly.
- Try to stay away from long range as it does not have a scope.
- Use this as a secondary weapon when you need to reload your Primary weapon or its ammo dried out.
- A great weapon to shoot enemies then retracting back into cover.
- Strafe around the user to avoid being shot by the weapon.
- Hide behind an object, or outflank the user.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- This weapon usually runs out of ammo very quickly, so higher ammo capacity weapon could easily outlast these players on a head to head duel.
- Use other Backups or if everything else fails, use the weapon yourself.
- Use a one shot weapon before your opponent hits you with one round of this weapon’s semi auto attribute.
- This weapon is a decently good backup, made to actually be a backup type weapon where it is used in emergency situations, sometimes substituting the primary weapon of choice.
Initial release. Unknown Efficiency.
It then took 25 headshots to kill (5 bursts).
Fixed a bug that this and Champion counterpart's efficiency was buffed to 2 bursts headshots kill the next day. Moreover, nowadays, it is 2 bursts headshots kill if fully upgraded.
A burst of 5 is released when tapping the firing button just once. This itself added is based on real-life burst-firing behavior.
- In the update it was introduced, the player in the icon was holding the Mercenary.
- There is a similar version of this weapon, being a futuristic rifle, the Sub-zero.
- This gun's performance kind of resembles the exotic sidearm "Trespasser" from Destiny Rise Of Iron.
- This, the Champion Mercenary, Semi Auto Sniper Rifle, Sakura, Fast Death, Pursuer Z3, Nuclear Rifle, Laser Ray Rifle, Semi-Auto Shotgun, and Sniper Cyber Module are the weapons that can burst-fire/semi-auto.
- The Champion Mercenary is a re-skinned, more efficient counterpart of this gun.