It is a heavy orange weapon that shoots rockets with manual guidance and area damage. It also has an optic sight that allows long-range battles. It has good damage, a high fire rate, a low capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be an underhand-held rocket launcher. It is mostly an orange color with hints of red, blue, and grey. The rockets themselves are blue at the tip and have a red stripe directly below the blue tip. The rest of the rocket is white. The launcher also appears to have an orange badge with a grey symbol of a rocket.
This weapon shoots white rockets with a blue head on each rocket that have a blast effect on the gun when fired. Due to the manual guidance attribute, they follow the user's crosshair and the center dot when aiming down the scope. So, the rockets in this weapon certainly have a bullet travel time and this weapon has a 4x scope, allowing longer-ranged battles. When landing into a wall or a player, they leave an explosion. Moreover, this weapon features x-ray vision, which allows seeing players through walls.
When reloading, the clip of rockets is taken out and is replaced by another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Meteorite Destroyer will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim at the middle of groups of enemies.
- Spam the weapon when enemies are inside a tight corridor like a hallway.
- This weapon runs out of ammo very quickly and you may find yourself with no ammo at all. Make sure to constantly reload and find ammo packs.
- The X-Ray Vision attribute is useful for seeking enemies through walls.
- Use this weapon to severely damage heavily armored players and finish them off with ease.
- Always focus on the target when using this weapon.
- This weapon is 2-3 shot kill.
- You may think to use this similar to the Stinger at medium range, but the rockets with this weapon are much faster and move more rigidly, so try to use this at longer ranges.
- Keep note it that this weapon has some delay when pulling it out, but it does not cause other weapons delay.
- Since this has Manual Guidance, you can take out enemies that are taking cover behind objects.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Equip the "Energy Shield" or "Stone Skin" Module combination to reduce/eliminate damage.
- Run away from the user with a high mobility melee weapon like the Double Cashback.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Go around sharp corners to make the rockets explode and miss.
- Get close to the enemy so the rockets go behind you.
- Try and get in front of the rockets. Once they are behind you, the user won't be able to turn them around.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) so that the opponent takes damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- This weapon is very useful for crowd control, especially for weakening armored players. Equip a powerful Primary or Backup weapon to finish weakened players off.
- Initial release.
- The rocket speed was increased by 35% and its AOE radius was increased.
- This is the 4th weapon to have the Manual Guidance attribute after the Stinger, Airstrike Laptop, and the Stinger 3000 respectively.
- It is the first heavy to have the Xray Vision attribute with the Ectoplasmic Grenade Launcher being the second.
- if you look carefully on each side of the ammo you can see 2 rockets on one side indicating that this has 8 ammo while it is shown to have 4 in game.