It has a greenish greyish head with a red visor, grey and red arms, a green military camo torso with a red insignia on it, camo green legs with a red skull on its lower torso, and it carries two Mech Heavy Rifles. It is identical to the Mech gadget with the only difference being the paint job and the Military Mech being slightly bigger than the player-used counterpart.
The boss will float somewhat slowly towards the player by using its Jet Pack, then it will fire its two arm cannons. The Military Mech can get stuck and it is possible to jump inside it and not be damaged by its attacks and kill it with a Melee weapon. This boss moves around a set path around the map. It will prioritize the shortest route to the player.
- It is similar to the Mech gadget, except that it has several changes on the normal features, such as a Camo green color scheme, red outlining instead of brown, and the fact that it has a Jetpack, unlike the normal Mech.
- Also, it seems to fire slower than the usual Mech.
- You can purchase its gun in the store. For info, see Mech Heavy Rifle.
- It spawns behind the pillar on one of the buildings. Use this time to prepare yourself, get to a high vantage point, and collect ammo/reload your weapons.
- It has a Jetpack equipped, but it has a green camo instead of the default white. Also, like the soldiers and the advanced versions of the Alien, it can only hover, not fly like the player-usable version.
- It looks similar to a Space Marine from Warhammer 40K.
- Simply snipe (using the Sniper weapon and an accurate Primary weapon) from a far distance, but be alert when this boss gets close to you.
- Rocket jumping is a very effective strategy when dealing with this boss, simply move from building to building, but beware of falling off.
- This boss can often maneuver large gaps or tall jumps very quickly, so always be aware of where it is.
- As always, headshots should be achieved if you wish to deal with extensive damage to this mech.
- This boss only can follow a predetermined path, so you can utilize this by using shortcuts to get away from the mech.
- It is possible that the predetermined path is just due to the bad AI of early versions of the game.
- When encountering the mech in close ranges, make sure you have a high damaging weapon ready, such as a shotgun or rocket launcher
- Although this boss only deals 1 per shot, it does have a decently high fire rate, so be careful if you want to complete the "Take No Damage" star or just complete the level without dying.
- If you ever need to flee from this boss, then you can use weapons with the Pulling Towards Target or the Dash attribute. You can also use gadgets like the Medkit to quickly heal or Jetpack to quickly escape.