|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Abandoned Mineshaft.
Mine is an Arena map introduced in the 2.0.0 update.
It is an abandoned mining area where two minecarts are sitting still on the tracks. You can sit inside the minecart. There are 2 tunnel entrances/exits, where the enemies spawn from, and one has been caved in by stone blocks. The other 2 have been boarded up and are inaccessible. There are numerous patches of ores including crystals, gold, rubies, and emeralds. There is a huge piece of a crystal in the center, and it is so bright it illuminates the center of the arena.
- Take out the first wave enemies with primaries, since they usually have 1.
- Do not use snipers at enemies. Use them only at bosses.
- Step on Bombs when there are a lot of enemies following you.
- There are many strategies to play Arena Mode in. An effective strategy is to have a Heavy weapon with decent mobility like the Anti-Gravity Blaster, so that you can take out a group of 20, or even 30 enemies, or a Primary weapon like the Automatic Peacemaker or the Assault Machine Gun because the monsters barely have health at the start, and since there are many monsters and these Primary weapons have a high capacity, then these weapons are recommended.
- Monsters are fast at any wave, even bosses are, so it is best having a high mobility weapon like the Swat Rifle Up1 and shoot at the monsters, or running away from them with the Light Swords or the Dark Swords (both are statistically identical, not cosmetically identical) or even the Electric Glove, since these 3 weapons significantly increase of your jump height.
- You have at least about 75 monsters to fight in in each mode, so it is recommended to equip a piercing shot weapon like the Freeze Ray Rifle and shoot at the monsters, as they are in a large group with initial low health.
- The mobile counterpart is called "Abandoned Mineshaft".