|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Miner Weapon (PGW).
|“||There is no ore in the game but you can get some precious points with the help of this pickaxe. Quiet ergonomic.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Miner Weapon is a Melee weapon introduced in the early versions of Pixel Gun 3D.
It is a diamond pickaxe that attacks players in close range. It has moderate damage, moderate attack speed and decent mobility.
It has a wooden handle with a diamond metal pickaxe/hammer edge. It somewhat resembles the look of a hammer with one blunt side and one sharp side.
The player simply swings this weapon to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
- Attack from behind, to surprise the enemy at close ranges.
- Aim for the head and in close range.
- Equip a ranged weapon, to avoid the melee range.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily takes out its users.
- Use a weapon that has a mobility higher than 65 to easily outrun its users.
Equip a ranged weapon along this weapon, to fight off enemies at a distance.
- Early updates
- Later in the early updates
This weapon cost 3 dollars as an in-app purchase. After, it showed $1.99 and no longer costs real money since coins were added.
Its model changed from a pickaxe to a half-pickaxe, half-hammer.
It was included in Knife Party.
It can be found leaning on a chunk of rock on the right in the background of the main menu.
A standard version of this weapon could be found in North Pole.
The standard and Up1 versions were removed.
- It is based on the pickaxe.
- In older versions of the game it resembled a Minecraft Pickaxe.
- Its former appearance can be seen from the Trolley Kernel.
- It has one of the lowest cost out of any weapon, at 25 .
- In North Pole, two pickaxes can be found. However, they take the old design of this weapon.
- Many people buy this as a starter weapon, because of its cheap price.