|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Miner Weapon (PG3D).
The Miner Weapon is a Melee weapon introduced in the first version in PGW. It is the first form of the Miner Weapon.
It has a wooden handle with a metal pickaxe/hammer edge.
- Go for the melee range to tear down enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Don't stop strafing, jumping and killing while attempting to get a kill.
- Move forward and backward while trying to get a kill.
- Try as much as possible to avoid medium or higher ranged enemy players.
- Use this weapon for running, then use an alternatively lethal and longer range weapon to tear down enemy players.
- Pick off its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers, use powerful primary weapons to take them down.
- This was introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.