|“||Each flask of this poison contains acid of swamp gorgoil (300 ml) and tears of moray (200 ml). People previously mistaken it with Pixel-cola, so now the flasks are violet.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a simple, futuristic flamethrower that emits acid spray. It has average damage, a good fire rate, an average capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 15 - 16 shots in the Cyber brawl mode.
It appears to be a reskin of the Flamethrower with cyber/futuristic parts. It has a purple nozzle, a purple body, a gray handle and a gray acid tank with bright green acid inside.
This flamethrower emits poison gas and can damage opponents in close range. It can also poison the opponents, making them deal damage from the poisoning effect too.
When reloading, the player takes out the acid tank and puts another one in its place. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Use it like any other flamethrowers.
- Use it in close range only.
- Use it on weakened enemies as the damage isn't that great.
- The Poison attribute can be used to weaken the enemy even more.
- Attack the user from long range.
- You can take a couple of shots from this weapon, but this weapon CAN kill you if you take too many shots. Better yet, you should avoid its users if you are low on health.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any 85 mobility weapon.
Equip any long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It is the default Special weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Shock, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.