|“||Tremendously big kill distance and explosive power. n alien race that believes you and their God will go into war with your name on their lips. Yes, ThEbEsTgAmErInThEwOrLd777, even with yours.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Mini Alien Spaceship is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It is a tiny, blue spaceship with an alien pilot inside that shoots orange projectiles. It has low damage, a somewhat high fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It has two parts and is mostly blue. It has a remote controller with an antenna and a green screen. The other part is a small spaceship which is also orange and has glass. It also has a mini alien piloting the spaceship, hence the name.
This weapon shoots orange projectiles with a slow bullet travel time and close range. These projectiles have a ricochet attribute, which means they can bounce off walls, and they also have an explosion splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the spaceship opens, the player takes out the energy canister, puts another one inside, and the spaceship closes. It has no delay mechanics.
- Get into an area that is enclosed and has many walls so you can use the ricochet feature to its maximum advantage.
- It takes 8-9 hits to kill a player so you should move around so they won't take you out first.
- Reload often while not engaged in combat, as the capacity is quite low, and many shots need to be fired to kill an opponent.
- Since this has ricochet, it's recommended for use in areas with long corridors, because if you miss the shot, the shot will bounce back with a chance to hit the enemy.
- Use close-ranged weapons with high-damage such as the Soulstone/Ghost Lantern, or the Minigun Shotgun.
- Take the user out with a long-range weapon, such as the One-Shot, or the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Lead the user to an open area, without many walls where the ricochet effect won't be of much use, such as the bridge in Two Castles.
Have a long-range weapon, and a high-damage weapon, along with the Sword of Shadows, for the Invisibility effect.
- When reloading, the alien in the spaceship makes a squealing noise.
- There is an alien in the cockpit of the ship.