The Mini Kung Fu Master is a Pet introduced with the 17.2.0 update.
It appears to be a small, green alien with large eyes and large ears. It wears a Chinese hat, an orange robe with a black belt and it’s feet wrapped in bandages.
- Mini Kung Fu Master deals high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, bring this pet with you to protect yourself from enemies attacking from behind.
- Your Mini Kung Fu Master teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be killed in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon or Treasurer.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It is the pet with the largest number of words in their name, which is 4 words.
- It is based off of The Child, more commonly known by the community as Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian.
- There was a meme in the Pixel Gun Community where most players who have this pet renames it to "Baby Yoda" upon release of the pets respective Battle Pass, due to the obvious similarities between the two.