It is a minigun that is installed into the player's right hand. It deals moderate damage, fast fire rate, large capacity, but low mobility for a light minigun.
It is a cybernetic enhancement that takes the form of a portable minigun. It features a small purple scope, purple details, and green accents.
After a certain time of spinning the barrel, the player shoots instant travel bullets from the minigun. While equipped, it automatically reloads 5 bullets every about 2-3 seconds, even while shooting. The weapon also has a 4x scope to aim further with less dispersion. While reloading, the weapon goes inside the arm rebooting itself to pull out again.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Minigun Cyber Module will always have a pull-out delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon is a general-purpose close-medium range Primary. This is due to its high rate of fire, and its virtual limitless ammo supply.
- Take advantage of the accuracy of the gun as all the bullets align quite accurately. This makes the Butt of the Rifle module invalid.
- It can also be used in longer range with its scope.
- Be wary of the ammo capacity, as being careless can deplete its ammo reserves quickly. Try avoiding wasting too much shots against targets at longer ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try hiding in an area when the reserve capacity is low and wait for a sufficient amount of ammo has been restored.
- When reloading, take cover and avoid getting shot.
- Using the Ammo Restore ability, it can be very useful during Monster Hunting, Clan Raids, and Monster Sieges.
- Make sure to tap every now and then on the shoot button to remove the minigun delay and shoot quicker.
- Pick off users at an long range with a high-damaging Sniper weapon such as Fair Sheriff, Digital Sunrise, Anti-champion rifle, etc.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users in close range.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range due to its high suppressor and accuracy. Instead, try flanking around the user and surprise-attack them from their sides.
- Stick to cover when being suppressed by its user, use Throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade to damage or kill the user from behind cover.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
Use the passive ability Lucky Shot to maximize ammo as aiming to the headman give back bullets and add on to the ammo restore ability.
- Initial release
- Its barrel design strongly resembles the Minigun Pistol.
- This, along with the other weapons in the Cyberpunk Season Battle Pass (except the Drone Combat Station), are some of the few weapons that transform your arm into a weapon upon firing, with the others being the MED Surgery Module, Rocket Hands and Sniper Cyber Module.
- This is the third weapon in the game to have the Ammo Restore ability.
- this weapon might be based on EWR-115 "Reaper"s "Scythe" specialist weapon from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.