|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Mirrorer is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 22.0.0 update. It can be obtained from completing all challenges from the Mirrored Christmas Season Pixel Pass. It is a large cannon-like weapon that fires explosive dark blue energy projectiles that feature the and attributes. It deals high damage, but features a slow fire rate, a low ammo capacity, and low mobility.
The weapon itself features a boxy design, with guilded corners and a dark blue finish. The front of the weapon features floating mirror shards that acts as the barrel of the weapon. In addition, there is a dark blue guilded mask with a sinister look floating when the weapon is equipped.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a dark blue energy projectile. This energy projectile will explode upon impact, dealing damage to enemies caught within its blast radius. In addition, the projectile will inflict the attribute for a limited time, and will pull enemies within the point of impact.
When reloading, the weapon will recharge and recast its mirror shards.
It has Fixed Delay, meaning that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Mirrorer will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim at the middle of groups of enemies.
- Make sure to not use this weapon often as one would run out of ammo quickly.
- It is highly recommended to locate for any ammo pickups whenever possible.
- Avoid firing this weapon when close to objects or teammates.
- This weapon is very useful for clearing out the Clan Tank in Escort.
- Use this against fast moving players due to its and attribute. This makes them easier to hit and will leave them vunerable to additional attacks.
- In addition, this is useful for when enemies are fleeing.
- The weapon can be useful to throw off the aim of snipers.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting into the line of sights of users, try opting for alternative paths or indoor areas.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- The Reflector gadget can be useful for returning the high damage back to the user.
Have any high mobility Melee, since this weapon has low mobility.
- Initial release
- Like The Mirror avatar, the weapon is heavily based on the Magic Mirror from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
- Despite having 71 fire rate, its actual fire rate is quite slower, somewhere at 20 to 35 territory.