|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Missile Thrower (PGW).
|“||A four-charge rocket launcher. Very good for both taking care of the enemies' ground vehicles and getting rid of the overwhelming cannon fodder. Included in the basic arsenal of many armies in the world.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Missile Thrower is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.1.0 update.
It is a green rocket launcher that shoots 4 rockets. It has decent efficiency damage, a good rate of fire, a small-regular capacity, and a very low mobility of 30.
It appears to be a reskin of the Armageddon.
It has a green jungle-camouflaged-like body with a red eagle sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect. It has 4 openings of where the rockets are emitted. It seems to be a military camouflaged theme bazooka.
The player shoots 4 rockets with area damage at a high fire rate and reloads after every 4 shots. These rockets also have a bullet travel time, so the rockets don't instantly hit the player. However, when they do hit the player, they leave a medium-sized explosion. Moreover, it possesses a 4x scope that allows the user to aim at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player puts 4 spare rockets on the weapon's front nozzles. It has no delay mechanics.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and slow mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks. However, you should NOT always do so since this tactic will take away chunks of your armor and HP, which renders you vulnerable.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Since its rockets have travel time and are thus ineffective at long-ranged combats, shoot enemies with it when they are close to you or attack them while they're still unaware of your presence.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets at a closer range to give them a hard time avoiding the rockets, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its mobility is its worst enemy, as this will render you helpless when you try to run away after you fire towards enemies.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the user while strafing them.
- Before the user can shoot their next shot, try to deal enough damage to them as much as you can.
Equip a long-range weapon with you, like the Brutal Headhunter.
It received an upgrade: the Missile Thrower Up1.
It was obtainable in the Super Lottery.
It was released in the Trader Van for a cheap price for low leveled players, (Around 90 coins) until it’s price was increased.
- The developers accidentally misspelled its name by forgetting to put an "I" between the "S" and "L," then resulting in "Missle Thrower."
- It is a re-textured Armageddon but with lower mobility.
- It is based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder Weapon, an American rocket launcher.
- However, unlike the real version, the player doesn't unload and reload the pack of rockets in the rear side of the weapon.
- It is currently tied with the Storm of All Seas and the Heavy Machine Gun for the lowest mobility in the game (30).