|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you want to see the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Missile Thrower (PG3D).
The Missile Thrower is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update. It can be bought when the Pro Players' Choice Event is up, but other than that, you cannot buy it permanently. It can also be obtained from the Bingo Chest, but you will always receive it temporarily.
It has a green body with a red plus sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and slow mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the enemy while strafing them.
- Before the next shot, try to deal enough damage to the enemy as good as you can.
- It is one of the 5 Pro Player's Choice weapons, the others being the Assault Machine Gun, the Dual Machine Guns, the Freeze Ray Rifle, and the Elephant Hunter.
- It looks like a re-textured Armageddon.
- It is based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.