|“||No one know what "L" is it named after. Probably a "Lazy guy" who doesn't want to move a lot, as you have a 8x zoom over here. Joking, it is a weapon of some Leprechaun.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Mister L. is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the St. Patrick's Day Van event in the armory.
It is a St. Patrick's Day-themed sniper weapon that shoots bullets with instant travel time. It has low damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. This weapon is 3-4 shots both on the body and head.
It has a green stock with a foregrip embedded in it. The receiver is mainly green, sporting a green/yellow magazine, a rainbow energy source inside, and a green scope with a Leprechaun hat on top.
It features a small green grip, a grey gas tube and barrel, a grey sling with a four-leaf clover trinket, and a green muzzle with a red iron sight.
This weapon shoots green particles with four-leaf clovers on them. Despite the fact that the Armory labelled that the rounds are shot automatically, they're shot as single shots. This weapon possesses an 8x zoom optic sight that allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine of this weapon and replaces it with another one. It has no delay what-so-ever.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use the scope when engaging enemies at a long range.
- It doesn't feature any special attributes, meaning it is best suited as a general-purpose sniper rifle.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- Equip with a backup weapon in case it runs out of ammo.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- This weapon is extremely useful for Three Category Spam as it has high damage while having no delay at all.
- Get in close against this weapon's users. At close range you will have the advantage.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage taken from the weapon.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, preferably with a shotgun, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes that other users are known to frequent.
- You can counter this with another Sniper weapon.
- Take cover as much as possible.
- Equip a fast firing backup weapon from the Primary or Backup section.
- Bring a high-mobility Melee weapon, such as the Dark Force Saber.
- Initial release
- Mobility nerfed to 50
- Ammo capacity nerfed to 10
- Returned in the Trader's van. The cost depends on player's level
- Its model lacks a trigger or firing mechanism.
- The "L" in the name most likely stands for "leprechaun" or "lucky".
- This weapon is one of the only snipers that have the automatic attribute even though it is a sniper weapon, the others being Fair Sheriff and Pneumatic Needle Rifle but it is not actually proper automatic.
- It is the original model for the Overseer.