|“||This gun is named after the God of Love and Mercy (ancient Martian mythology). People say it is the shard of Mythrills soul that gain power while not in battle.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a gold and silver sword-like rifle that shoots rapid fire lasers. It features low DPS, a high ammo capacity, fast reload speed, and decent mobility.
It is a sword-like weapon, with a crystal in the middle serving as the magazine and energy source, a green handle, and a golden guard. the top of the weapon is silver with a gold pattern running up it.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire a constant stream of yellowish whiteish laser beams powered by the crystal in the middle.
When reloading, the user two blades will expand, where the user replaces the crystal with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has somewhat low DPS, constant fire rate, very high capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close range because it does not have a scope. Also, this is a good primary for the Mage Battle brawl mode.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Like most laser weapons, it has high DPS, meaning it can tear through armored opponents easily.
- Like most auto-laser weapons, its accuracy is very good, meaning that you can use this weapon in long ranges, provided you are skilled in doing so.
- Like most non-melee type melee-looking weapons, it does not work the way it appears.
- This weapon can be used for crippling users who are rocket jumping or moving around quickly.
- Try to pick off users at long range.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use a powerful Heavy weapon to quickly eliminate the user.
- The laser can be used to locate the position of the user.
- Try using area damage weapons which will mess up their aim or try to snipe them from a long distance, as this weapon does not have a scope.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since it shoots lasers (contrary to what its appearance suggests).
Since the Mithril Rifle is a Primary weapon, it uses primary modules, whether it is kinetic, magic, or energy, all of them increase the weapon's base damage the same way, except in Raids, where the modules needed depend on what module the enemies are weak to.
At level 65 and at its default grade, given that the Mithril Rifle has a base damage of 11 in the body, with Primary modules, this damage is increased, depending on the level of the modules. The following table shows the additional damage that the Mithril Rifle can do when a Primary module is equipped.
|Level||Total percentage increase||Estimated body damage with module||Estimated head damage with module|
This weapon is effective for finishing off players, but can be countered easily with high-damaging weapons, so equip a high damaging shotgun, such as the Viking, and a long-range and high damage sniper, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle. In addition, it may be wise to equip a rocket launcher of some kind, such as the Christmas Ultimatum.
- Damage increased by 17%
- It's the first Primary with the automatic laser attribute.
- This weapon, like many other automatic laser weapons, has a hidden Piercing Shot attribute.
- It is one of the only non-melee type weapons that can beguile enemies into thinking that it is a melee weapon.
- This rifle can kill in 11-12 headshots if fully upgraded.
- Although it is in the primary section, it acts like many of the Automatic Lasers in the special section.
- While reloading, it has a sound while inserting a new crystal(ammo) similar to the battle clowns recieving's sound effect.