The Mobile Outpost is a Primary weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic-themed assault rifle that shoots blue energy projectiles. It has a fast fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a bulky assault rifle with an overall blue and white color scheme. It has multiple flashing police lights around the gun, and a plate reading "POLICE" on the butt, as well as what seems to resemble a battery under it.
This weapon shoots blue projectiles at a fast fire rate. It also has a barrier, which will reflect 5% of the taken damage back to the source. It has the Healing attribute as well, so whenever you lose any health, you regain 10% HP per second (which is slightly weaker than that of the Heroic Epee, which regains 12% hp per second). This weapon is also immune to Reflector (Gadget) damage, that means you can safely attack reflector users with this weapon.
When reloading, the player collapses the glowing blue bars on the side of the barrel, removes the clip, puts it back in and reopens the bars.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Mobile outpost will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to heal yourself when low on health.
- Despite the low mobility, the fire rate is very fast and each bullet does a fair amount of damage. So in that case, you can finish off your enemies with this weapon.
- This weapon is perfect for suppressing enemies behind cover due to its high fire rate and its attribute.
- Try to get all your bullets on your enemy (10 shot kill).
- You can attack users who are using the Reflector gadget with no worries.
- Equip a weapon with a higher mobility when traversing around the map.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid using the Reflector gadget when attacking users.
- Flank around the user using cover and then attack from their blind spots.
As hinted by the name, “Mobile Outpost”, it’s likely that this weapon was designed for players to hold their position while shooting at opponents. Along with the Barrier and Healing attribute, this benefits players who prefer to stay in one spot while attacking.
- Initial Release
- This is the first weapon with the Barrier attribute.
- It resembles the Emitter of Uncertainty in its appearance.
- When a player gets killed by the Barrier attribute, in the death message it looks like the opponent got killed by the Reflector (Gadget)
- Player being killed by this weapons, strangely, turns into ashes and then crumble onto the ground.