The Money Rain is a Backup weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update.
It is a green pistol that fires dollar bills. It features moderate damage, has a decent fire rate, ammo capacity, and high mobility.
It is a pistol that fires dollar bills.
It has an orange body with an orange pistol grip, a red trigger, a money counter on the side of the weapon that is constantly changing, and a brown magazine with a yellow dollar sign on the side. It also features a grey barrel and a dollar sign front sight.
When reloading, the user will eject the used magazine and insert a new one.
It features moderate damage, has a decent fire rate, ammo capacity, and high mobility.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Try to line up shots when multiple enemies are close together to hit multiple enemies at once.
- Finish off players when they are stunned with a Heavy weapon or Sniper weapon..
- Use it to finish off/weaken opponent and chew through armor swiftly. Although it is not recommended to solo a match just by using this.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Use this weapon with the Jetpack to aid in hitting others.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- When stunned, pedal back while firing.
Have a powerful Heavy if this weapon runs out of ammo and have a Primary on the hotbar.
- Influential Release
- It is part of the Project Manager Set. The other two are Invigorating Awaker and Total Planner.
- Despite shooting out money, it doesn't give any sort if advantage or boost nor does it change you currencies.
- Its kill icon shows 117 while in armory it shows 99? and while holding it, the numbers switch randomly.