The Monster Siege is a feature in Clan War introduced in the 17.0.0 update.
The Monster Siege is basically an attack to the clan from the monsters. On occasion, monsters would try to steal the treasury of the clan, disallowing income of Clan Silver and Clan Valor Points from occupied territories, which is why this mode was made. The objective is to fight off the monsters with a required number of times to unlock the income collection.
If players fends off the monsters 1 times in total during a Clan War, they will win 1,000 clan valor points and 1,000 clan silver.
- You have 15 seconds to prepare. Equip good weapons in the meanwhile or just go near the spawn of the monsters.
- Even if you have a mythical turret of artillery then don’t use it if it’s level is lower then another turret.Use turrets that have high levels by getting parts and level them up.
- Use the wells that heal you and the pick-up boxes that have ammo and armor.
- To stop monsters quicker, try using a pulling towards target weapon or a dash weapon like the vertical grip device or Percival and lamarok.
- Use something that slows down the monsters or deal as much effects as possible, such as the Freeze Ray Rifle or Trapper/Death Claws.
- Flamethrowers can also be used to take down hordes of monsters, but don't get too close.
- Make sure to have all 3 types elemental modules in your loadout per each weapon.
- If alone, do not worry much about the monsters approaching nearby, since there are artillery, turrets, and traps that would help fend off against the monsters. For some reason, guardians don't appear to assist players.
- Try your best to avoid death, especially alone, since you have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
- Use flamethrowers like the Cryogenic Atomizer to slow monsters down.
- Use a Monster Spawner in Monster Siege to stop ranged monsters from attacking.
- Look out for the assassins. They can deal a lot damage to players consider they have to wait 10 seconds to respawn. Counter them as you would counter a player with these.
- Use anything that can disable jumps such as Battle Rook and Aboard Puncher.
- Toxic Bane and Instigator poison mine damage stack. Place them around the generators for maximum defense.
- Use Eraser to pull and trap them together then finish them off.
- It is best to use Luxury Beats and Triple Bite as they have big Area Damage, making crowd controlling easier.
- This is similar to Team Fortress 2's gamemode, Mann vs. Machine