The Mordred is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Divsion Clan Set.
Mordred is one of 6 Clan Silver Division weapon that shoots yellow beam(not laser). This weapon has decent damage with a high fire rate, decent capacity and decent mobility.
It has a yellow/dark grey body with a grey pistol grip, a yellow sight, a yellow energy core embedded in the middle, and 3 spikes protruding from the front.
When the weapon is fired, yellow beam will start coming out from the gun, dealing damage to close enemy. The beam will inflict burning attribute to the enemy, making them lose health every second. The gravitation force brings the enemy closer to you, making them easier to hit. When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the yellow magic ball and replace it with a new one. This weapon has fixed delay, so it needs a little bit of pullout time to be able to shoot.
- Use it like any other flamethrower, such as the Snow Storm. Only use this in close range, as it is a flamethrower.
- Take advantage of the Gravitational Force attribute to counter fast-moving players.
- Use the Burning attribute to finish off enemies.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- Use it in very close ranges, such as in hallways or tight corridors.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Be careful when turning corners or entering rooms. Users could be hiding in wait for an ambush in corners or above door frames.
- If caught in the flame, kill the user quickly or attempt to escape by Rocket Jumping.
Equip a short/medium ranged combat weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- Initial release.
- Like most weapons obtained from steel division, the weapon is named after Mordred ; one of the Knights of the Round Table.