The Mordred is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set.
Mordred is one of 6 Clan Silver Division weapon that shoots yellow beams (not lasers). This weapon inflicts heavy damage with a high fire rate, decent capacity and average mobility.
Mordred is a flamethrower that shoots a stream of golden shards in a helix-like form. It has the signature clan division cosmetic golden scope, and comes with little red ticks around the butt area.
When the weapon is fired, yellow beams will start coming out from the gun in wavy streams, dealing damage to close enemies. The beam will inflict burning attribute to the enemy, making them lose health every second. The gravitation force brings the enemy closer to you, making them easier to hit. When reloading, the player will release the energy crystal through the left side in the form of multiple smaller shards, and new energy shards fly in through the right side of the gun.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Mordred will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it like any other flamethrower, such as the Snow Storm. Only use this in close range, as it is a flamethrower.
- Take advantage of the Gravitational Force attribute to draw in fast-moving players.
- Use the Burning attribute to finish off enemies.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- Use it in very close ranges, such as in hallways or tight corridors.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Be careful when turning corners or entering rooms. Users could be hiding in wait for an ambush in corners or above door frames.
- If caught in the flame, kill the user quickly or attempt to escape by Rocket Jumping.
Equip a short/medium ranged combat weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- Initial release.
- Like most weapons obtained from steel division, the weapon is named after Mordred ; one of the Knights of the Round Table.