The Mouse Scepter is a Special weapon added in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Mouse King set.
This is a Mouse themed Special weapon with the charge shot , poison and, area damage attributes which is the best to use in close ranges. It has very high damage, very high mobility, very high capacity, and a fairly high fire rate for a charge weapon.
It has a dark purple shaft with the head of the Mouse King on top. It features a green crystal on top of the Mouse King's head, in the middle of his crown that emits green mist. His crown has a red gem, similar to a ruby. The Mouse King has red eyes and looks angry.
While charging the weapon, the player will raise it up, then it will slightly go down. After firing, a ring of green energy will appear around the player, and this ring will deal damage and effect to people who got trapped into it, also the scepter itself will quickly go down, then take its usual position. The weapon is best to use for close-ranged maps such as Colosseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer).
The weapon has no reload animation.
The scepter has no delays, meaning it will not receive delay from any weapons and won't give delay to any weapons. However it has a shooting delay due to it being a charge shot weapon, making it unusable for category spam.
- Move around while charging up the shot, to avoid getting hit.
- Make sure you are behind cover or not out in the open while using this weapon.
- You can hold the charge indefinitely, this is useful when waiting for targets or when the target is out of the line of sight.
- It is possible to earn a post-mortem kill just like other charge weapons.
- This weapon is useful for dealing damage to crowds of enemies.
- The poison attribute is useful for dealing additional damage towards enemies, potentially killing them if one enemy's health is low enough.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage or high fire rate weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user fires its charged shot, and then attack.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Use one shot kill weapons to take them out quickly before they notice you.
Have a backup weapon for dealing with enemies at close-medium ranges.
- Initial release
It got somewhat nerfed, at about 10%.
- It was added into the Super Lottery
- It's area damage received a rework