|“||Shake and stir. The longer you pull the trigger, the harder you strike!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Mr. Mixer is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It is part of the Cookie King Set that includes: Cookie Minigun, Mr. Mixer, and Big B's Oven. After collecting the whole set, you get increased Jetpack efficiency.
It is a pistol that shoots a charged cookie projectile. This weapon has very good damage when charged to the max, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and decent mobility.
It takes the form of a mixer/gun combo.
It is mainly red, with a cookie decal on the side. On the back, it has a mixing compartment with a silver mix whisk on the top.
At the front, it has a grey barrel with a yellow tip.
When the fire button is held down, the mixing compartment will close and the barrel will begin to spin. When released, a barrage of cookies will be launched.
This weapon shoots a cookie projectile with a fast bullet travel time. This cookie projectile deals more damage the more it is charged. When charging, there is a sound that is emitted. It also has area damage on impact, it acts like a rocket and it temporarily slows down the target on impact.
When reloading, the player appears to put a piece of chocolate in the weapon.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Mr. Mixer will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim at a group of multiple enemies.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- When they are slowed down, use a sniper or shotgun to finish them off.
- Like most charged weapons, the charged attack will release upon death, this can be useful as a suicide attack when low on health. However, it is not recommended if you go for more killstreaks.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is slow, so try jumping and flanking players who use this.
- Try to escape the user when hit, rocket jump away.
- Attack the user when they are charging up for an attack. It is better if you do so from behind.
- Warning: This weapon's projectiles will be released if you kill its user while he is charging.
Equip a good close-range weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon, as well as the set itself, is a reference to Bigbst4tz2.